Friday, August 21, 2009

New bettas and new spawning

Hey guys, I am so sorry I have not been updating. I have been extrememly busy with some new additions I currently have a sorority running And also I have 4 new males. Two of my males are in the midst of spawning. Flipper (pictured on the left) is a double tail male who was a rescue from craigslist whp is pictured on the left. His girlfriend is a little steel blue girl named Kalina. She's a veiltail sweetheart.

I amal so spawning my Black and red Crowntail male named Shadow with another steel blue girl who is a Halfmoon female . Her name is Nai'a which is hawaiian for "Dolphin" . So far with Flipper's brood we have eggs, as for shadow, nothing yet.


As for the other males, Koho, Hoku, Shadow and Nakai ( first picture on the right with the red spots on his body) are the new guys, their all beautiful boys. As for my girls there are all together 8 girls. I am glad that this is going well. I will continually update as much as i can now that i have freetime.

0 comments: